We make it a goal to never leave a customer dissatisfied.
We work hard to make sure that every order is correct and sent out in a timely manner.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Returns are accepted within 30 days from the time the order is placed as long as the products are returned in the same re-sellable condition deemed by us.
30 Day Return Policy
1. In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the products you purchased from eSafetySupplies.com, please return it for a refund of the purchase price less a 20% restocking fee.
2.Class 2 medical products cannot be returned regardless if opened or not！
3.All returned items must be in new unused condition (deemed by us) and packaged in the original manufacturers’ box. All of the products, manuals, accessories, registration cards, etc. must be returned before a refund may be issued.
4.Returns on merchandise after 30 days are subject to refusal.
5.After the returned products have been received, please allow 4-6 weeks for your account to be credited.
1.If the item(s) is defective, TheSafetyCare Inc will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the item will be replaced; not the entire survival kit.
2.If an item is damaged by logistics company during the shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact logistics company directly.
If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned but the shipping charge as well as the return shipping cost will not be refunded.
Placing an order indicates that you have read and understand our return policy and shipping information.
How to Return a Product
1. Contact us at [email protected] to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. A return shipping address will be given to you with your RMA number. An RMA number is required to process a return. Please write this number down along with a note stating the reason for the return. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal.
2. Carefully package the product in the manufacturers’ original packaging, making sure to include all productsand paperwork. .Class 2 medical products cannot be returned regardless if opened or not.
3. It is recommended that you insure the package as TheSafetyCare Inc is not responsible for loss or damage to merchandise that is being returned. Please insure the package for your purchase price. Returned products will be shipped at customers’ expense. FREE shipping insurance does not apply to returns.
4. Place a shipping label on the box and return the product to the address given to you when you received your RMA number. Please remember to include your RMA number along with a note stating the reason for the return. After the returned products have been received, please allow 4-6 weeks for your account to be credited.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
If you have any questions about returning a product, please contact us.We can be reached at [email protected]